Monday, July 29, 2013

Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson (review by Anika J. '17)

Steve JobsSteve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An inspirational yet eye-opening novel, Walter Isaacson provides insight into the invention, development, and release of many Apple products. It opens with a description of Jobs' childhood. Frequently landing himself into trouble at school, few could ever have predicted what he would eventually accomplish. The reader is led through his tumultuous life: the positive memories, such as when he called up Bill Hewlett to ask for some parts, and negative ones, like distancing himself from the daughter he never wanted. I originally thought that I would not relate to Jobs, but to my astonishment, the majority resonates deeply with me. Lessons learned from this book are some that may never be forgotten. It's definitely a must-read. - Anika J. '17

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment