Sunday, July 7, 2013

I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (review by Catherine H. '17)

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Number Four has taken on many names, becoming John Smith after moving to Paradise, Ohio. He and nine other members of the Garde, the alien race of the planet Lorien were sent on the run on Earth when Mogadorians attacked and took over. Three have died and Four knows he is next. He falls in love, hoping to lead a normal life, but his dream is shattered when the Mogadorians learn of his location. Now, everyone in the town of Paradise is in danger and John must learn to survive. This book is packed with action and suspense. Pittacus Lore has dreamed up a fantastical world hidden within ours, making it a page-turner! The first book in the Lorien Legacies series, I am Number Four will lead to much more! – Catherine H. ‘17

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment