Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Bitterblue by Kristine Cashore (review by Catherine H. '17)

Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
< After letting her advisers rule the kingdom for eight years, eighteen year old Bitterblue decides to begin ruling Monsea herself. She realizes that she is too high up to see down to the commoners and then sneaks out at night, posing as a commoner girl. Her escapades only bring more confusion, trouble, and secrets to her attention and she must battle the fog left in the minds of the people by her sadistic father. The third installment in Kristin Cashore's Graceling Realm series, I found Bitterblue enthralling. There is so much character development and so many secrets revealed, it left me wanting more when I finished. - Catherine H. '17

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment